Fable Pulled Pork Burger
Melt-in-your-mouth goodness to calm all cravings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This is the perfect way to showcase the incredible taste and texture of Fable. This melt-in-your-mouth plant based slow-cooked ‘pulled pork’ or ‘braised beef’ burger with BBQ sauce, slaw and a soft brioche bun is in-it-to-win-it.
- 500g Fable thawed and separated
- 4 Brioche buns, halved
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp HP sauce
- ½ cup Sweet (Kansas City Style) Sticky Barbeque sauce
- 4 slices melty cheese or cheese alternative
- 1 cup shredded cabbage and carrot
- ¼ cup tart coleslaw dressing
- Heat oil in cast iron pan or saucepan. When hot, brown the Fable pieces for 3-5 minutes. Then add HP sauce and quickly coat all pieces and caramelise (don’t leave for too long). Then add the BBQ sauce.
- While grilling the Fable, toast the brioche buns and toss the cabbage and carrots in the coleslaw dressing
- Divide and group the Fable into four, burger-sized portions, then put the cheese on top to melt over the sauce
- With a solid spatula place the heated, sauced, cheesed Fable on the bottom buns, put ¼ of the coleslaw on top of each after the Fable, and finish with the top bun
- Serve with your favourite potatoes – sweet, wedges, fries, loaded you name it – anything goes. And just leave the utensils in the drawer!
Be part of the Fable tribe!
Be the first one to know when we launch new products or host fancy pants parties. Sign up to be a part of our magical world.
Can't wait to share your feedback, or fun flavoured ideas?
Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fable - About us
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright 2021 Fable Food Pty Ltd